In the Mamas Transforming 1:1 coaching program you will:
- Receive gentle, loving support
- Free yourself from first time mom worry and guilt
- Release worry & create joy
- Care for your mind, body and soul even if you don’t think you have time
- Learn how your thoughts can cause you pain and what to do about it.
- Learn tools that can calm you down during moments of panic and overwhelm.
- Get simple ideas for how to help feel closer with your partner
- Develop a relationship with the natural world that makes you feel connected and rejuvenated
- Use mindfulness and meditation to change your life
- Create rituals that bring you joy
- Deliberately create the life you are longing to have
What’s included in the Mamas Transforming coaching program:
- 1:1 confidential sessions with me
- Flexibility & understanding: You get to choose what format works best for meeting: phone, Skype, or even messaging!
- Weekly follow up email summaries which will include highlights, inspiration and goals from the session.
- Weekly worksheets with activities or exercises to practice what you are learning.
- Email or FB message exchanges asking questions or getting support.
- Be a part of helping other moms. 2% of every purchase/payment goes directly to Postpartum Support International: http://www.postpartum.net
- When you work with me you will receive my unwavering belief in you. In your own wisdom and ability. You will receive my belief that this journey is your own and it is a sacred one.
If your heart wants to know more:
Okay beautiful Mama. If this calls to you, the next step is simple. Click on this link to schedule your complimentary Mama 2 Mama Heart session where we get to know each other and figure out if I am the right fit for you: Lesley’s Calendar.
During this session you receive:
- A chance to be listened to and truly understood to an outside, non-judgemental 3rd party
- Receive clarity and direction in what you really are hoping for in your motherhood
- Connect with me “heart to heart” and feel how my coaching works
The link will take you to another page with my calendar. Just pick a date and time that works for you! I know that babies are not predictable and so if you cannot make the time we agree upon, no problem! We can reschedule.
Questions? Keep reading. . .
What is a Life Coach?
Imagine a cross between your best friend who really believes in you and cheers you on (but without any drama) and a therapist who knows how to listen, ask good questions & give you tips (but without having to get a “diagnosis”), that’s what a life coach is.
A life coach is someone who comes along side you and helps you make changes in your life so that you can meet your goals or create the kind of life you want to live.
Why would I want a life coach?
Because a life coach can help you navigate the sucky, yucky, hard parts of motherhood AND support you in creating the life you wish as a woman, not just a mother.
You may want to hire me if:
- You worry a lot and want to find confidence as a mother
- If you want to have a joyful, delight filled motherhood
- If you want to raise your baby consciously & mindfully
- If you want to have a strong, loving partnership with your husband/boyfriend/partner
- If you’re feeling judged by others for your choices
- If you really want to be the absolute best mother you can be to your baby and still be your gorgeous woman self too!
I know asking for help is hard but it is not weakness.
To ask for a bit of support is courage. No matter where you are on your motherhood journey, you deserve support.
Sign up here, Lesley’s calendar for your free Mama 2 Mama Heart session
Does this sound like you Mama?
You are surprised by how much you love your baby and how much you are willing to give up for them.
You are also really surprised by the amount of worry you feel Every. Single. Day. and Night. It drains your energy and causes a lot of stress to your body and mind.
Even months (or years) into your new motherhood you are exhausted from all this worrying:
- “What if I’m not doing this right?”
- “Is this what he/she really needs?”
- “This is all my fault. I must have done something wrong.”
- “What if something happens to my baby?”
You are trying so hard to be the perfect mom and feel like you’re fucking it all up.
You have no ability to focus on anything but your tiny human and you feel disconnected from your partner. You are even a little resentful of your partner and the two of you are fighting a lot more.
You wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into.
You wonder where all the joy and warm fuzzies are that everyone else seems to experiencing.
You feel really alone.
What makes this so painful is that you secretly constantly worry that you are doing this wrong and you are failing your baby.
But deep in your heart, so quiet, there is a little whisper, “But what if this isn’t true?” There is a part of you that KNOWS you were meant to live so much bigger and deeper. Somehow you feel a spark inside of you letting you know life can be filled with so much more joy. It’s this little spark that keeps your hope alive.
I can help you nurse that spark until it grows into a sparkling abundance of self-fueled power, deep and loving relationships and most of all, joy.
I’m here to tell you life can and will be different. You will transform.